Meath, Belfast, Newry, Armagh & Enniskillen.
Flights usually take place at dusk or dawn between the months of April and September as favourable weather conditions are essential for a safe and enjoyable flight.
Regular Co. Meath launch sites are:
- Newgrange - Close to this Stone Age Passage Tomb built about 3200 BC. Is there a better way to see this site of antiquity than from a balloon?
- Trim - Providing stunning views of this ancient Castle and famous town, where Braveheart was filmed, on the banks of the River Boyne.
- Kells - with 1000 years of Irish history and its famous heritage centre, what better way to see this famous town.
- Navan - In and around this busy market town, where the rivers Blackwater and Boyne meet.
- Slane - From near the famous Castle on the left bank of the River Boyne