Hover crafting is a driving experience like no other and you can experience it at Ireland’s only venue that offers a thrilling water and grass course that takes full advantage of our stunning lakeside location. Imagine sliding on ice in a craft that is part Jet Ski, part plane, with no brakes and you’re almost there!!!! Plus while doing this, you will be piloting the craft with no instructor on board! You will also be crossing from land to water without stopping or slowing down! This is a Thrill seekers dream.
After a safety and driving briefing, you will take full control of our single-seater craft in a 5 lap practice driving session. You will experience the thrill of crossing straight from land to water as you gather the courage to gain speed.
Then race against the clock for a further 10 laps, competing against the other participants. The fastest pilot is presented with a bottle of bubbly.
This is an extreme experience and not for the faint-hearted!
Points to be mentioned:
- Hovercraft Experience run year round most weekends and selected weekdays
- Allow approximately 2 hours overall, based on an average of eight participants.
- All safety equipment and race overalls are supplied.
- Aged 16+.
- Manufacturer’s weight limit on hovercraft is 17 stone.
- Spectators are welcome. Refreshments available on site