Give a gift voucher for a hot air balloon ride-an unforgettable experience & a wonderful life long memory!
The ballooning adventure for 2 people will last three to four hours, during which we will let you know about all aspects of the flight to ensure you enjoy this unique experience. The Hot Air Balloon flights take place at either end of the day, meeting at sunrise, or a few hours before sunset. At these times the calmer breezes are more suitable for hot air ballooning.
You will have the opportunity to help inflate the balloon or stand back and watch the fun. Then its onto to the Hot Air Balloon Ride itself, rising gently into the air, the traditional wicker basket suspended beneath metres of colourful fabric provides a comfortable and stable platform for you to enjoy your balloon ride, take in the spectacular views and soak up the wonderful atmosphere of your flight.
As you begin to approach the end of your balloon ride, your pilot will choose a suitable landing site and return you skilfully to earth. You will then be met by our retrieve team, the balloon will be packed away and we will enjoy a real Champagne celebration!
Locations: Meath, Belfast, Newry, Armagh & Enniskillen
Regular Co. Meath launch sites are:
- Newgrange - Close to this Stone Age Passage Tomb built about 3200 BC. Is there a better way to see this site of antiquity than from a balloon?
- Trim - Providing stunning views of this ancient Castle and famous town, where Braveheart was filmed, on the banks of the River Boyne.
- Kells - with 1000 years of Irish history and its famous heritage centre, what better way to see this famous town?
- Navan - In and around this busy market town, where the rivers Blackwater and Boyne meet.
- Slane - From near the famous Castle on the left bank of the River Boyne
For Terms And Conditions click here