Looking to get off the beaten track? Do you want fun and adventure? Want to get away from the crowds? Fancy a bit of culture and heritage? All this but you are short on time and on a budget? Then the Paddle Tour is for you! Get off the beaten track with the 2 day Paddle Tour. We will bring you from Dublin direct to Ireland’s beautiful north-west coast. Explore the epic coastline by taking part in two of our three activities; surfing, sea-kayaking or Blo-karting (land sailing).
After the thrill of surfing the Atlantic Ocean waves, paddling along sea cliffs or sailing along sandy beaches in a kart you can enjoy a cultural tour of the area.
In the afternoon we will bring you on a tour of the local area including a forest walk under the iconic Benbulben mountain peak, a tour of Mullaghmore head - scene of some of Europe’s largest waves ever surfed finishing with a beer tasting tour at the craft beer makers Donegal Brewing Company – there’s a free pint after all that taste testing!
You will be staying at TurfnSurf Lodge in Bundoran town in county Donegal. TurfnSurf Lodge is a family run business established in 2006. You will have your own room with private ensuite rooms & with continental buffet breakfast included.
- Get away from the tourist crowds & experience the real Ireland.
- Explore the Atlantic Ocean, sea cliffs, mountains and golden sandy beaches of Ireland’s beautiful north-west coast.
- Bus direct from Dublin City Centre to Bundoran
- Great value and affordable way to explore Ireland’s west coast.
- Pick a choice of two exciting adventure sports; surfing, sea-kayaking or Blo-karting (land sailing).
- Feel the thrill of standing up & surfing your first wave in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Take a different view of the coast’s cliffs and sea caves from a sea kayak.
- Get to grips with the wind by speeding along our golden sandy beaches in a Blo-kart (land sailing).
- Visit local craft beer makers Donegal Brewing Company in Ballyshannon & take part in a beer tasting tour – there’s a free pint after all that strenuous taste testing.
- Look out from Mullaghmore Head in county Sligo where some of the biggest waves in Europe are surfed and look upon Classie Bawn Castle silhouetted against the sky.
- Take a forest walk under the awesome vertical mountain sides of the iconic Benbulben peak.
- We’ll direct you to the best night-life and live music going on in the town.
- Walk the beautiful sea cliffs around Bundoran. Afterwards pop into a local café for a cup of tea and a chat.
- Experience that Irish welcome & as the locals say “have the craic!”
- Friendly, personal and safe service.
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and accredited. All our bus drivers are fully qualified. All activities are fully insured.
The Lodge offers a range of services including sea views, linen & towels, TV in all rooms, free Wi-Fi, full kitchen facilities, chill out room, changing rooms for activities and outdoor chill out areas. Your accommodation is located in the centre of town close to all shops, restaurants, bars and other services.
Day 1: Travel from Dublin to Bundoran. Check into accommodation. Do first activity in the afternoon. Chill out in the Lodge.
Day 2: Breakfast provided in the Lodge. Do second activity in morning. Mini-tour to Mullaghmore, Benbulben and Donegal Brewing Company in the afternoon. Chill out in the Lodge.
Day 3: Return to Dublin City Centre.